There are 23 rums from Alambic in the RumX database.
Community reviews of Alambic
Top rated rums from Alambic
Top review from Galli33:
"Very nice notes of tropical fruits, ester, nuts, honey and oak(barrel) in the nose. In mouth is more of a round, bitter, delicious but thin (body) mouth feeling. You’ ll find some notes of leather, nuts, oak, ester. The small finish is smooth and astringend with nots of vanilla and oak. All in all it’s a very nice rum, but it lacks in complexity, body and finish. It’s pleasant to drink!"
What are recent discussions about this rum?
We found the following relevant discussions on the RumX Community Forum. Check out what the community has in mind and share your thoughts:
All rums bottled by Alambic
- Alambic Westerhall Estate Rare Single Cask Rum, 1998, 14yr, 45% RX6653
- Alambic Sancti Spiritus Old Vintage Selection, 1998, 16yr, 45% RX5024
- Alambic Sancti Spiritus Old Reserve, 1998, 20yr, 45% RX5600
- Alambic Rare Single Cask Rum Mauritius Diamonds, 2015, 7yr, 64,8% RX12245
- Alambic Port Mourant Diamonds of Demerara, 1990, 25yr, 45% RX4771
- Alambic Long Pond, 1992, 18yr, 45% RX2392
- Alambic Long Pond, 1992, 15yr, 45% RX4336
- Alambic Le Galion Rare Single Cask Rum, 2002, 8yr, 45% RX4661
- Alambic Le Galion Rare Single Cask Rum, 2002, 5yr, 45% RX14385
- Alambic Hampden HLCF, 1998, 20yr, 45% RX1820
- Alambic Hampden Golden Barrel HLCF, 1998, 16yr, 45% RX1052
- Alambic Foursquare, 2000, 6yr, 45% RX4860
- Alambic Foursquare Rare Single Cask Rum, 2007, 12yr, 46,6% RX7854
- Alambic Foursquare Old Selection, 2007, 10yr, 45% RX5645
- Alambic Enmore Emperieur, 1990, 28yr, 45% RX1560